Meet the Doctors
Dr. Marshal Goldberg
Marshal D. Goldberg, DDS, MS
Dr. Marshal D. Goldberg received his dental training at Baylor College of Dentistry, graduating in 1980. He furthered his training at a two-year general practice residency at Beth Israel Hospital in New York City, where he served as chief resident his second year. Dr. Goldberg practiced general dentistry for five years in New York and Dallas before returning to Baylor College of Dentistry for graduate studies, receiving a certificate in periodontics in 1989 and a Master of Science in Oral Biology in 1990. He became a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology in 1994 and now practices dental implantology and periodontics in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Goldberg has lectured on periodontal and dental implant topics at local, regional, and international dental meetings and is a regular guest lecturer at Baylor College of Dentistry.
Dr. Goldberg was selected as one of the “Best Dentists in Dallas” by D Magazine in 2003 and again in 2005, and as one of the “Super Dentists of Texas” by Texas Monthly Magazine in 2004, 2006, and 2008.
Dr. Pooria Fallah
Pooria Fallah , DDS ,MS
Dr. Fallah's rigorous training and experience in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry will enable him to provide the same high quality periodontal care you are accustomed to receiving from our office. Part of his many accomplishments and accolades include:
- Certificate of Periodontics, New York University (NYU)
- Completion of implantology Preceptorship Program, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Member of the International and American Association for Dental Research (IADR), (AADR)
- Board Certified in Periodontics
- Award for leadership and science at NYU
- Award for clinical, scholarly and professional excellence at NYU